Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Upcoming Events: Art Hopping! (Toronto, ON)

I've come across a bunch of cool events I thought I'd post about here.

At the Lennox Contemporary Gallery, on 12 Ossington St:

Presenting "The Popcan Poll" by Les Paterson.
August 9 - 19, 2007

A democracy project by Les Paterson. Opening reception is this coming Thursday, August 9, 2007 at 7 p.m.
This is a project in which discarded popcans become a sight for messaging about the world. Check it out:



Also:
AlleyJaunt!
"Local Art in Local Garages"
Saturday August 11 and Sunday August 12, 2007.

Featuring 32 Garage and Alley in/outstallations. Shannon Gerard is one of them, and believe me, her stuff is just awesome and so thoughtful.




For a full scheduling of events, as well as a complete list of artists, check out:
Alleyjaunt.com

Sounds like a fun-filled, busy, artsy weekend! I hope everyone makes plans to go check some of this stuff out. I know I'd like to go.

Give a witch a call.

No comments: