Monday, July 16, 2007

Julie Doucet, Comic Witch

I love this witch:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Plotte=Quebec pussy.
(Well, duh.)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

When I imagine myself with a dick, I can't help but wonder how anyone walks around with those things. But I'm not as creative as Ms. Doucet is. *Evil Grin*.

Julie Doucet is a Montreal-based illustrator/artist, whose comics have won Harvey awards, as well as seen the light of day in numerous countries. It's a shame that she had to stop making comics due to financial reasons, as her stories are brilliant, her humour wicked, and her drawings so crazy! Her work is FIERCE!

She's still publishing petits livres (artist books)for Drawn and Quarterly, though. And her previous work is still available. Check her (and other greats)out at:

http://www.drawnandquarterly.com/artStudio.php?artist=a3dff7dd52e65a

No comments: